Friday 19 July 2013

Portugal Holiday Snaps

I’ve not really posted something of this nature before, but I just really wanted to share some snaps from our holiday in Portugal.

We had such a wonderful time, staying in Guia, a sleepy little village just outside Albufeira on the Algarve. We hired a villa for two weeks, with lovely gardens and private pool. It was perfect.

Sunny days spent lounging by the pool, playing on the beach and eating lots of yummy food – it’s what holidays are all about!

Fishing boats, Woodpecker door knocker, Beautiful flowers in villa garden

Enjoying the beach, Vilamoura Marina, Evening drinks & PoolsideView from the pool, Enjoying the evening sun, Lightened hair

Me & my girl, New Look Bikini, Pool
I also encountered a Sephora store in the local shopping mall, which was really exciting. I bought a collection of bits; so watch out for my post on them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...