Thursday 25 April 2013

GOSH Intense Eye Liner Pen Review

Black Intense eye liner pen from GOSH


My liquid eye liner recently ran out, so I went on the hunt for a replacement and I thought I'd try the GOSH Intense Eye Liner Pen in black.

GOSH eye liner pen in black


The eye liner comes in six colours; Black, Grey, Brown, Dark Green, Purple and Blue. 

GOSH intense eye liner pen colours


The packaging of the liner is sleek and easy to hold and the nib of the liner is 'duo-tip', which means you can take it out and reverse it. Each end of the nib varies slightly in thickness, so you can switch it up depending on the look you want to achieve.

Demonstrating the duo tip

I usually use a liner with a brush and pot, but since trying this one, I think I'm converted to pens. It's so easy to apply. Because the nib is so pointed and felt tip like, it is firm enough so that you can control it's every stroke but also flexible enough that it bends right back to create the thickness of line you wish.

Eye liner pen line thicknesses


You can get a really fine/thin line using the very tip and the harder you press, the thicker the line gets, as the nib bends - perfect for those cat eye flicks.




As you can see, I was able to get a fine line from the inner corner out to about the middle and then a thicker line out into a flick. The eye-shadow colours I'm wearing are from the MUA Undress Me Too eye palette.

The product is matt, dries really quickly and doesn't budge, which means you can finish the rest of your makeup without fear of smudges. Fantastic!

I'm really pleased with this product. I love how you have so much control and versatility with it. It's available from Superdrug, £6.49.

Let me know if you use one of the other shades.

http://test.skimlinks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...