Friday 7 June 2013

MUA Plum Noir Nail Polish Review

MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir

Today was a new toe nail polish day and I decided on MUA' s Plum Noir, which is just £1 and available from Superdrug.

MUA Nail Polish bottle in Plum Noir

MUA's new nail polish range has new shades, a new bottle, which is cleverly similar to Essie nail polish and a new and improved brush

MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir

I applied two coats of Plum Noir to my toe nails and was really pleased with the colour and coverage

As is quite usual with most nail polish, the colour looks different on the nails, compared to the bottle. The bottle looks like a pink/plum and in reality the colour is more purple/plum, which wasn't a disappointment, as it's just as pretty

MUA Nail Polish on toes, in Plum Noir




MUA Nail Polish on toes, in Plum Noir

Collage of MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir


Plum Noir & sandals in the garden


I think the look of this nail polish is great. It's easy to apply with the new, improved brush, really smooth in application, dries quickly and has a super shine to it. And, it's just £1, which is fantastic value if you're anything like me and like to change your nail polish A LOT!

What do you think? Are there any MUA nail polish colours you've tried? I want to try them all!

Check out my other MUA product reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...