Saturday 1 June 2013

Maybelline Color Show Marinho Review

Maybelline Color Show 103 Marinho

I tried the second of my Maybelline Color Show nail polish's today; 103 Marinho. This is a gorgeous navy blue and is ever so shiny, just like Lavender Lies

Maybelline Color Show nail polish is available almost everywhere at the moment, including Tesco and Superdrug.










For this colour, I actually used two coats to ensure full coverage, but the coats dried really quickly, so this wasn't a problem. 

The polish itself is really thick, but it depends on the look you want to go for really, as to how many coats you'd want to apply.

I've still got one more shade in the range to try; so I'll be doing that very soon.

Maybelline Color Show advertising images



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...