Monday 3 June 2013

June Wish List

June Wish List collage

There's a definite summer feel to my June wish list! We've had a glimpse of warmer weather these last couple weeks, so I'm hoping it's safe for me to wish in this way!

Vest & Shorts
I'm loving the summer collection at New Look this year and especially this Aztec Front Tank Top vest, £7.99, in it's white, pinks, greens and yellows. It looks gorgeous with the neon pink shorts and would look cute dressed up with jeans and heels too. It's a definite on my summer wardrobe list, along with my other Aztec items!
New Look Aztec Tank Top, £7.99
I also really love their Neon Pink and Neon Orange Shorts. Your wardrobe will certainly pop with these bright neon shades and at £16.99, you can afford to have both colour options in your wardrobe!

New Look Neon Pink Shorts, £16.99

Ambre Solaire Golden Protect
This new sun lotion from Ambre Solaire, illuminates the skin with a golden shimmer and to me, that sounds divine! It also claims to leave an irresistible holiday fragrance on the skin, whilst it protects, nourishes and hydrates, which is a winner for me. 

After all, you need to apply so much sun lotion to be safe in the sun, so why not shimmer while you're at it
Ambre Solaire Golden Protect, £7.48 at Superdrug

A 200ml bottle of Golden Protect is available at Superdrug for just £7.48, saving a whopping £7.51 (previously £14.99).

Retro Pastel Shades
I really, really want to get my hands on some retro, pastel sunglasses and whilst these Vintage Vienna Line Sunglasses, available from Retro Sun at £170 might be a little out of my price range, I am determined to find my dream pair, just like this, in time for the sun to shine! Wish me luck!

Retro Sun Vintage Vienna Line Sunglasses, £170
Glossy Box
I would really like this month to sign up to the GlossyBox subscription service, where for £10 a month, you receive a box of five surprise deluxe beauty miniatures to enjoy. 

What I love about this idea is that you get to choose products you mightn't usually and you get to try five of them every month
Glossy Box 2nd Birthday Box

How Glossy Box works

The particular box pictured above is the Glossy Box 2nd Birthday Box and I need it..... now!

Sandals
These Eden Embellished Sandals from Accessorize UK, £32, are simply stunning. I have a similar pair in gold, which I have had for a couple of years, but I especially love the aqua stones amongst the gold sequins and diamanté embellishments on this pair. They are beautiful and a summer must.
Accessorize Eden Embellished Sandals, £32

What's on your June wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...