Saturday 15 June 2013

Deetz; A Label to Love

Flicking through a magazine today, I came across a really cool label that I'd not heard of before; Deetz. This print-led line, created by Scottish designers Amy Currie and Lauren Milligan and inspired by Winona Ryder's character in Beetlejuice, launched earlier this year.

Deetz magazine article

The collection includes playsuits, dresses, tops and scarves and with the cost of these gorgeous pieces starting from £205, it's not something I'm going to be able to afford to rush out and buy, BUT, the pieces themselves deserve some attention. It's no wonder in my opinion, that Harvey Nichols has already snapped up the line for it's stores.

I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces, starting with the La Famille Top, £265. This top is made from 100% silk crepe de chine and digitally printed to enhance the brightness of the graphics. 

La Famille Top

It has a snakeskin embossed pattern on the front of the top and (my favourite), a detachable leather collar! Wearing it here with a leather, pleated skirt and pointed black boots, it's such a cute, wearable look.

The second piece I particularly like is the Direction Playsuit, £295. With it's all over triangle print, candy colours and green silk collar, it looks really cute with a waist belt and boots. 

Direction Playsuit

I really love the playsuit look and this one is certainly different, which is a huge plus in my opinion. Again, this is made from the highest quality 100 per cent silk crepe de chine and therefore must be dry cleaned, but who cares when the piece is so cute! It's worth the dry cleaning bill, right?

The last piece I particularly like from this collection is the Pixel Parfait Cape Dress, £365. The soft hues of this lavender and pale green dress, plus its detachable 100% leather belt and elasticated neckline, makes this dress truly stunning. 

Pixel Parfait Cape Dress

This dress has so many ticks, it even has an elasticated hem so that you can adjust its length! It's such a shame that the price is totally out of my league!

I really love this collection and think it has something for everyone, so dig deep ladies!

Deetz group image














What do you think of this little gem of a label? Would you invest in a key piece for your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...