Wednesday 15 May 2013

Stila Cosmetics Lip Glaze Review & Swatches

Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set



I was so excited when the post arrived this morning. I've been lucky enough to get my hands on one of the Stila Lip Glaze Sets, for just £16

The set is actually worth £60, so it was something I had to grab quick and admittedly, I have had my eye on this for a little while. Stila refer to this particular set as the Winter Lip Glaze Set and is available on their website right now.

Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set







Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set
Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set
Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set




















Stila thank you note















The beautiful purple box was wrapped in lovely pink tissue paper, with a little thank you card, making it feel extra special to open. I just love Stila lip glaze, so was so excited to open a box of eight!

The lip glaze wands are cutely clear, so that you can see all the lovely lip glaze and it's gorgeous colour inside. It's also super handy because you can see exactly how much you've got left, so you never run out!

Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set
Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set colours


Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set colours
There are eight gorgeous shades in this particular Lip Glaze Set; KittenKaleidoscopeApricotGrapefruitFantasyStarfruitDreamy and Believe. You can see that each colour has a really shiny finish and some have a lovely shimmer to them, making those particular colours feel super summery.

The release of the Glaze itself is done by twisting the bottom of the wand and slowly the Glaze is released into the soft brush. The brush itself is perfectly soft on your lips and long enough to get a lovely sweeping action as the Glaze is applied.

Stila Lip Glaze brush












I really like each of the colours and they really are quite different to each other, which makes this set exceptional value, as you get so many looks.
Each of the Stila Winter Lip Glaze colours applied


My favourites I think are Grapefruit, Believe and Dreamy. Those three are a light pink, a much darker pink and a nude shade.

I'm really pleased with this set and am interested to see what the other sets are like. Have you tried any? Which are your favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...