Monday 20 May 2013

Current Wardrobe Favourties

I go through phases every now and then of having a few pieces in my wardrobe that I wear again and again. At the moment I have three items in particular that are by far my favourites and  I thought I'd share them with you.

My first wardrobe favourite at the moment is my Leather Jacket from Dorothy Perkins. I love this jacket because it's light weight and is perfect for the in between stage of wearing big wool coats or nothing at all. 


Dorothy Perkins Leather Jacket

I love wearing it with skinny jeans or pencil skirts and blouses but I can also see how it will look gorgeous with flirty summer dresses and boots come the warmer months.

My second favourite at the moment are my coloured jeans and in particular my Pink Love Label Jeans from Very, £25. They are so bright and cheerful and never fail to put a smile on my face. 


Love Label Pink Jeans, Very

They look stunning with a black top and heels, for those days when it's dreary outside and you want to wear a little slice of sunshine and I'm really looking forward to wearing them with white swing vests and sandals in the summer.

My third 'can't live without' item at the moment is my Dorothy Perkins Satchel bag. I really wanted a satchel bag as I've always liked the style but I also wanted something that would fit my IPad and note book, plus all my other gazillion standard handbag items


Dorothy Perkins Satchel Bag

This bag is really gorgeous and with the cross body strap, I can still pick up my daughter without losing my bag. Perfect!

What are your wardrobe favourites at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...