Friday 24 May 2013

Lavender Lies & Beige Spotty Nails

Lavender Lies & Beige Spotty Nails

I had a little play today with a new nail polish I've bought from the Bourjois range, 03 Beige. I thought I'd share the look that I tried with you!

I've only recently painted my nails with Maybelline Color Show Lavender Lies, so thought I would add some playful dots to my ring finger. Well, why not!

Maybelline Color Show Lavender Lies

Bourjois Beige

I removed the Maybelline Lavender Lies from my ring finger, added a couple of coats of Bourjois Beige, waited for it to dry (which was pretty fast) and then added some Lavender Lies dots. 

For a first attempt at freehand dots, they're not too bad, but would be much better with a nail art pen, which I'm dying to try out!
Lavender Lies & Beige Spotty Nails


I think it's quite a cute look and really want to invest in a nail art pen now to try more precise designs!

If anyone knows of any great nail art pens I should try, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! And your blog is lovely :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love playing around with nail colours. Thanks for your thoughts on my blog too! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...