Tuesday 28 May 2013

ASOS Maxi Skirts Galore!

Looking through the ASOS site today, for my much longer maxi skirt, I stumbled across so many lovely designs, that I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.

Selection of maxi skirts from ASOS


I love the bold pattern and colours of this skirt. It looks gorgeously slim fitted and seems something that could be dressed down or dressed up for a work environment.
Made from a soft-touch jersey fabric, stretchy, high waisted, floral print throughout, deep splits to the hem, regular fit.

This beautiful floral skirt looks really floaty and girlie and I can just imagine wearing it on a warm summer evening, with a vest or crop top and flip flops.
Made from delicate sheer chiffon, stretchy, high waist, fluid main with soft pleating, deep side splits, regular fit.

This maxi is really gorgeous. Aztec prints are so popular right now and this skirt would be right on trend. This would look great with gladiator sandals and a simple vest top.
Made from a soft easy-care jersey fabric, geometric print throughout, side split to knee, high waisted, regular fit.

Monochrome is very popular right now too and this skirt is really cute. I can see this skirt on a festival field with wellies, or in the office with sandals and a blazer.
Made from printed jersey, monochrome stripe, stretch waistband, split to reverse, full length maxi cut.

A little pricey for a skirt? But it's beautiful. Who can deny that these colours are simply gorgeous and would be sure to make people notice you! This is such a holiday skirt. I love it.
Bold contrast print, stretch shirred waistband, fluid maxi cut.

Again this one is at the much higher price range but is also really gorgeous. I love the contrast waistband too, which would look great with a crop top.
Made from a breathable woven fabric, high-rise waist with a striped waistband, all-over print, fine pleating, regular fit.

If you're more of a dungarees girl than a skirt girl, check out my dungarees post instead!

Now, which one to buy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...