Saturday 11 May 2013

Elle June - Free Benefit Mascara Review

Elle June & free Benefit Mascara

So, another great magazine freebie to share with you today. With the June issue of Elle you get a free Benefit Mascara worth £9.50. So that's Elle magazine and a Benefit mascara for just £4. Great value!

So, Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara is the UK's no.1 Selling Premium Mascara and I know that I'm pretty late in joining this party, as I've heard people talk about it A LOT but I've never actually owned the mascara myself. So, I was pretty excited to see that I could trial it for free, whilst buying a magazine I do anyway. Brilliant!

Benefit Mascara bottle & packaging

Benefit's consumer survey results

 The mascara packaging boasts that in a consumer panel survey:
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl
  • 94% saw visible lift
  • 100% saw long-wearing results
With those kind of results, it's worth a try!


Benefit Mascara bottle and brush



The mascara brush is fantastic with the rounded bristled end helping ensure that every last little hair gets coated

Although the size of the brush, being trial size, is a little awkward (having to make sure I don't drop it on the carpet as I switch holding positions!), the mascara itself coats the lashes really easily

The bristles are also perfectly positioned on the brush, so that your lashes are spread equally and an equal amount of mascara is applied to each lash.

Eye before applying Benefit Mascara
Before applying 'They're Real' Benefit Mascara
Eye after applying Benefit Mascara
After applying 'They're Real Benefit Mascara'
The mascara feels really creamy as it's applied too, not like some mascaras which feel clumpy and are hard work to get coverage.

I really did notice an uplift in the appearance of my eye and the volume of my lashes. I also noticed the tips of my lashes appeared to have curled slightly, all of which are things Benefit claim the majority of their consumers (who took part in a survey) also experienced. 

I'm really quite happy with this mascara. The full size 8.5g bottle is £19.50.

If you're a regular user of Benefit makeup or this particular product, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...