Friday 17 May 2013

Compare Pandora Bracelet Beads

Pandora Spring/Summer Collection 2013


Lately I've seen a lot of adverts about the new Pandora Spring Collection. They're beautiful, there's no denying it. However, I'm not entirely sure that buying a singular bead for an average of £40 each time, is the best thing for my bank balance.

I am lucky enough to own my own Pandora Bracelet and Bead (yes one!) because it was given to me as a present. It is gorgeous and I really do love it, but these latest ads have got me thinking. I know there are cheaper beads out there, so I wonder if there are beads similar to the new Spring Collection that I could get to fill my Pandora bracelet with, for a fraction of the price? My mission was set!

I had a look through the new collection and found three beads that I really like.


Bead 1: 
Openwork Sparkling Circles v's Purple Stone Charm

The first bead from Pandora is the Openwork Sparkling Circles Charm, on the left below. It's sparkly and beautiful and also a jaw dropping £45

Circle bead comparison
I also found, on the right above, this Purple Stones Charm Bead, from Amazon, which is equally as cute, for just 38p! For this price, I'll have five please!


Bead 2: 
Glass Ribbon Charm v's Pink Swirl Threaded Lampwork

The second Pandora bead, the Glass Ribbon Charm, below left, is really girlie and is £30.

Pink swirl bead comparison
The above right Pink Swirl Threaded Lampwork Bead is from Rose Cottage Jewellery, is Sterling Silver, comes in it's own gift pouch and is just £8.50. This pink murano glass charm is a true treat and a snip at the price.


Bead 3:
Pink Cherry Blossom v's Cherry Blossom with Pink

The third and final bead from Pandora that I thought I'd try to find an alternative for was the Pink Cherry Blossom Clip, below left. This clip is £45, pretty, feminine and full of charm.

Flower bead comparison
The above right Cherry Blossom with Pink Enamel Bead is from Etsy and is £15.05. It, like the Pandora bead is Sterling Silver and although the pink is slightly different, it is beautiful and a fraction of the price.


Ok, so the cheaper beads may not have the same finesse and sparkle as the Pandora beads, but if you're anything like me and you don't wear the same bracelet for longer than five minutes, it's nice to have a variety and variety that hasn't cost a whole pay packet. 

So what does everyone think? Are you Pandora all the way or would you consider wearing a bead that's not Pandora?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...