Thursday 30 May 2013

Matalan Aztec Top

Matalan Aztec Boob Tube, £3
I thought I'd share with you a little cheeky purchase I made today from Matalan. I think it's me being hopeful that we WILL get a summer this year, because I was drawn to all the strapless tops, which are so cute when the suns shining and you want to avoid those pesky tan lines!

I'm really loving Aztec print clothes which seem to be taking the fashion world by storm at the moment and my eyes were immediately drawn to this peach and black Aztec print strapless tube top at just £3! I thought it was so cute I just had to have one!

Matalan Aztec top

There's no especially exciting design to it, no, it's a straight tube top with a little stitching down the centre of the bust, but it is really cute all the same. I'm picturing it now with black denim shorts and flip flops!

Matalan Aztec Boob Tube front & back


The pattern is really gorgeous and with a hidden support inside will be fantastic for sunny days and sultry evenings. Well, I can wish can't I!

Matalan Aztec top

Let me know if you've picked up any Aztec pieces lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...