Sunday 5 May 2013

FHM Sexiest Female 2013 is.... Mila Kunis

Out of the top 100 sexiest women, according to FHM readers (apparently a mens 'lifestyle' magazine, although the jury for me is still out on that one), Mila Kunis comes in at no 1. Hardly surprising really seeing as I myself have a secret girl crush on her and I can't imagine I'm alone.

Mila Kunis black tie

I think as far as brunette 'chicas' go, Mila has got it all and I'm only ever so slightly (!) envious! She's got to dye for beautiful locks, what seems to be a perfect complexion and always dresses impeccably.
Mila Kunis red dress, red carpet

Even Mila in a suit is an enviable, effortless look - how does she do it? Stylists, beauticians  makeup artists, hairdressers and personal trainers? Probably. But still, she certainly pulls it off.

MIla Kunis suit

Which of the top 100 do you think should have won the title this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...