Monday 6 May 2013

May Wish List

Collage of May Wish List

There are a few things on my wish list this month. Can you tell that I'm starting to think about warmer weather and sunny days?!

Head Scarf
I love head scarves, especially when worn with an 'up do' like Cheryl Cole pulls off so effortlessly. I'd love to get one, preferably floral, as this is a look I'm really loving at the moment. There are some really cute ones in Accessorize UK, including this Butterfly Blossom Silk Scarf, £12. The detailing is gorgeous.


Accessorize butterfly scarfAccessorize butterfly scarf close up

Floral Blazer
I would love a floral blazer and saw this Fresh Bloom Blazer on-line from Nasty Gal for $68. With it's floral print and faux slit pockets, I think it would look great with jeans or a simple coloured dress.

Nasty Gal floral blazer

Stila Lip Glaze
This Winter Lip Glaze Set is available on the Stila site at the moment for just £16, an absolute steel considering the set is actually worth £60! Mine is on order, so grab one quick if you like it too!

Stila Winter Lip Glaze Set

Leopard Print Bikini
I've admired leopard print bikinis from a far the last couple summers and not really found one that suits me but this summer I think I may have found it in Next, for £28

The leopard print is purple, pink and black and I love the wide legged briefs and scrunch, tie middle to the bikini top. I think it's really flattering and definitely on my wish list. I just wish the waiting list at Next wasn't over 4 weeks! I'm not sure I can wait that long!


Next leopard print bikini Next leopard print bikini close up

Pink Lace Trainers
These cute pink lace print trainers from New Look, £12.99, are really sweet. They look a little like Converse from a distance but with an extra injection of femininity. I love these and can see how they would add a little glam to a casual outfit.


New Look pink lace print trainers


 What's on your May wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...