Wednesday 19 June 2013

MUA £1 Lipsticks; Review & Swatches

MUA £1 Lipsticks
MUA Lipsticks for just £1. Insane but true! I couldn't resist getting a couple shades when I was last in Superdrug and with 16 shades to choose from, I was spoilt for choice. 

I decided to go for shades 14, Bare and 3, which strangely has no name, as these were both gorgeously bright and summery.

MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3

MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3

MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3

I was really excited to try these out when I got them home, as for £1 I really hadn't lost anything if I didn't like them and knew that if I loved them, I'd be back to buy more! 

The consistency of the lipsticks are super creamy and highly pigmented, making just one swipe enough and leaving a punchy and intense look. 

MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3






















MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3






MUA £1 Lipstick - Shade 14

MUA £1 Lipstick - Shade 3

As you can see the colours are striking and truly beautiful. They really have longevity too, which is super amazing for the price - amazing value!

I also really love the fact that the tops of the lids of these lipsticks are actually removable too, and there's more product inside, just in case you run out and need a top up! Perfect!

MUA £1 Lispticks in Shades 14 & 3 - with removable lids

Have you tried any of the MUA £1 lipsticks? What did you think of them?

Check out my other MUA posts!

6 comments:

  1. Havent tried these but love the colours you have so may have to try some! :) xx

    www.girlabouttown93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! At just a £1, it's worth a try even if you decide the colours not for you. But I doubt you'll find that. Even the colours that you wouldn't usually go for are gorgeous on! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour choices, shade 14 compliments your skin tone very well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. They're def my fav lipsticks at the moment! x

      Delete
  3. Those are beautiful colors! :)
    http://jasminebloombeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...