Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bourjois Paris Best Cream Blush: Review & Swatches

Bourjois Paris Cream Blush in Rose Tender
I've bought a new blusher and after a couple years of using GOSH Blush, I thought I'd try something new. The Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender from Bourjois won me over when looking at the endless choice in Superdrug this week and I actually think it did that on the cute packaging alone!

I haven't actually used that many Bourjois products in the past, but the packaging of this little beauty is sure to convince me to buy more. 

This is the first time in 150 years that Bourjois have reinvented their iconic Little Round Pot Blush and it's simply gorgeous! The pink pot, the shiny pink lettering, the easy to open lid and the little pink gem on the lid edge; it's totally me! It feels like a really girlie, luxury product to handle.

Cute gem; Bourjois Paris Cream Blush in Rose Tender
Inside Pot; Bourjois Paris Cream Blush in Rose Tender



Pot Rear; Bourjois Paris Cream Blush in Rose Tender
So, how was this little bundle of joy when I applied it? Well, the colour for me is perfect. I went for 03; Rose Tender, which is 1 of 4 shades available at the moment. I'm sure there will be more at some point.

Bourjois Paris Cream Blush 4 shades






There is 02 Healthy Glow, 01 Nude Velvet, 04 Sweet Cherry and 03 Rose Tender. Each pot is coloured coordinated to the blush colour inside, which I think is a super cute touch and again, shows that thought has gone into this packaging. Which I love!

As you can see, the colour itself is perfectly matched to how it looks in the pot and the consistency is just how Bourjois promise. 

It's a cream-to-powder formula which has a velvety texture to it. It feels dreamy as you rub a little onto your fingers. I used my index and middle finder to dab some cream onto my cheek bones. 

Bourjois Paris Cream Blush; Rose Tender Swatch



It really does have that blendable, melting texture that is so talked about and I found it really easy to blend onto my cheeks and achieve a beautifully natural looking radiant glow. 

Included within the ingredients of this cute Little Pot is poppy extract for all day comfort, mango butter extract for a velvety smooth texture and apricot extract for a healthy glow. What a pot of fruity goodness!

For just £7.99 for 2.5g at Superdrug, I think it's a great buy. It's highly pigmented, so you won't need a lot to get the look you want to achieve; so I can see this pot lasting and lasting. And with 3 for 2 on Bourjois products at the moment, you can treat yourself to some other goodies whilst you're there. Fantastic!

Let me know if you've tried one of these 4 shades and what you think of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually currently looking for a new blusher so think I'm going to try this one out.
    http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try another one of the shades, I'd love to know what they're like too! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...