Monday 17 June 2013

Neon Necklace Set

Just a quick little post today, to share with you a little gem of a bargain I've recently picked up. This set of 3 gorgeous Neon Necklaces, from Primark are just £2!

The set consists of a neon pink cross, fixed vertically on a gold coloured chain, a neon yellow triangle with diamanté stones on a gold coloured chain and a gold coloured, diamanté skull on a neon orange chain.

Pink Neon Sideways Cross on Gold Coloured Chain

Yellow Neon Diamante Triangle on Gold Coloured Chain

Gold Diamante Skull on Orange Neon Chain

I really love neon jewellery and this set is just some of the collection I bought on a recent shopping trip, but these are by far the best bargain. 3 looks for just £2. Incredible!

What do you think of these? Would you wear them? Do you have any neon jewellery you're loving at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am a new follower to your blog, it looks fab.

    I am not keen on neon really but they are cute esp the last one x

    http://brunettediary7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for your comments about my little blog! I've not been that keen on neon in the past, but I think it helps when the sun is out and the colours really pop. Otherwise, when it's dreary outside, neons can look a little kitsch! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...