Saturday 22 June 2013

Maybelline Color Show Coral Craze Review

This is the third of my Maybelline Color Show nail varnish reviews. The first was Lavender Lies, the second Marinho and this one is the striking orange; Coral Craze, 342.

Maybelline Color Show varnish in Coral Craze





Maybelline Color Show varnish in Coral Craze
Maybelline Color Show varnish in Coral Craze



This colour is super summery, which is why I wanted to review this one last; in the hope that summer might finally be here! I love bright coloured nail varnish but have never tried anything with yellow or orange hues, so this is a first!

This colour is exactly how it appears in the bottle, as are all of the Maybelline Color Show varnishes I've tried so far. I love the fact that there are no surprises!

This particular varnish had been sitting on my dressing table for a couple of weeks before I went to apply it and I did notice that some of the orangey/yellow colouring inside the varnish was starting to separate a little, just where it had been sitting stationary for a while. 

You always want to make sure that your colour is perfectly mixed together, so I used a cotton bud to stir the varnish gently and then gave the bottle a good shake as usual. That sorted it!

Maybelline Color Show varnish in Coral Craze, on nails





As you can see, the colour of this varnish is stunning. It's bright, colourful and because my hands have caught a little sun lately, it makes them look super brown!

I can definitely see myself rocking this on the beach in a few weeks time!

What do you think of Coral Craze, Lavender Lies or Marinho? Have you tried any of the Color Show range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...