Sunday 7 April 2013

Floral boost your office wear

When reading that statement florals where making a comeback this spring, I was really excited. I’ve got a number of floral pieces that I’ve kept over the years that creep back into my wardrobe as the seasons allow but this spring; it would be great to add a new key piece to my collection and I think I found it on New Looks website.

Florals, office wear, look, style


Amongst various maxi dresses, blouses and cropped top bustiers, I came across these gorgeous Navy Floral Print Turn Up Trousers. These would look great in the office and a snip at just £16.99. 

With it, I thought this pretty, girlie Pink Side Split Peplum Top, £12.99, would look really smart for the office but could also be dressed down in the summer with shorts. 

Teamed up with this Pink and Gold Deco Plate Necklace (£8.99) and cute Nude Cut Out Shoe/Boot Wedges (£29.99), I think this is a look that will be in my wardrobe before the months out! I'll post pics when it is!

4 comments:

  1. I am looking for a floral vest top or t shirt, I have seen a nice one on tv, it's red background and blue flowers, have you seen anything like this for sale? Quite a few uk stores deliver to Aus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment. There are a couple that I've seen, from Oasis and they deliver to Australia too! :)

      This is my favourite, it's called the Ditsy Bouquet vest and is $37
      http://oasis.andotherbrands.com/ditsy-bouquet-vest-en-AU?ctry=AU

      Or this one, the Pansy Cluster Print Vest $26
      http://oasis.andotherbrands.com/pansy-cluster-print-vest-en-AU?ctry=AU. It's not quite red with blue flowers, but cute all the same.

      Let me know what you think! :) x

      Delete
    2. Like, and like. I shall have to look at all the printed tops from Oasis now!! Thanks!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...