Tuesday 30 April 2013

A Rainbow of Shoes

Shoe rainbow

Have you been thinking lately about adding a new pair of shoes to your wardrobe? Maybe something bright and cheerful that will go with those new white jeans?

Well, how about trying out one of these rainbow pairs for size? There are so many brightly coloured shoes out there, that you have the entire rainbow to choose from! I've picked some of my favourites to share with you.

This pair of gorgeous red shoes are from Red Herring. They're suedette, have a high heel with concealed platform and a lightly cushioned step; which is perfect for those long days in the office or a night on the tiles! These are a classic shape and much like a couple of pairs I bought from Next a while back. They are currently available from Debenhams, reduced from £36 to £28.80, so there's a nice little saving to be had on these, if you get in quick!

Red Herring red shoes

These Jessica Simpson peep-toe platform shoes are high heeled in bright pink. Currently available from House of Fraser for £59, reduced from £85. What a saving! Not so practical for the office maybe but definitely fitting for a girls night out, with your freshly painted peepers on show. Love them.
Jessica Simpson pink heels

This brightly coloured pair are from ASOS and are the Parade Platforms, in Orange. They will cost you £40 and with the pink colour block and almond shaped toe, I think these are really fresh and exciting. I love the fact that there are so many shoes available now in multi block colours. These are especially cute and would look stunning with light washed denim skinny jeans. Yum!

Orange ASOS platforms heels

These cute double strap beauties are from New Look, have a suedette finish and a slim heel. At just £22.99, these are sure to liven up any spring/summer outfit. I love the double strap on these in particular, as they feel a little vintage. They are also similar to my black and gold triple strap shoes, which I'm wearing again now after forgetting I had them!

New Look double strapped orange heels

These bright yellow shoes are from Nelly.com and have a built in platform and rounded toe. They are £42.95 and only available in a few sizes at the time of writing this, so hurry if you need them in your life! I would love to wear bright yellow shoes. They're be sure to make a statement!
Yellow heels from Nelly

These lime Spike Stud platform shoes are by Ravel and can be bought from Barratts Shoes. I've always had a love for Ravel and these are super lovely, with the 'on trend' spike detail on the heel. These are £70 and come in Coral and Peach too. Um, which ones to choose?!

Ravel lime spike heels

Now, I'm not entirely convinced by these Neon Green heels from Fashion Union, but when there's a rainbow, there's always green. So, here they are! They also come in neon orange, pink and yellow too - so if neon is your thing, these are the perfect shoe for you and they're just £24. Bargain.

Neon green heels

This mint and pink pair of peep-toes are from Timeless at Barratts. They have a gold metallic trim across the sole, are a high heel and £35. Again, I really love that these have the block colour detail on the peep toe and heel; especially as they are my two favourite colours!

Barratts mint & pink heels

I've wanted a blue pair of blue shoes for some time now and these Puffin suede platforms from ASOS would have been the perfect pair, had my feet been a size 7.  But they're not. Damn! If yours are, your luck's in! These gorgeous electric blue platforms are just £24, reduced from £60, so get on to ASOS quick if you love them as much as I do!

ASOS Puffin blue heels

The last colour of my shoe rainbow is purple and these purple Kourtney studded platform heels, I think, are my best find. They are just £12 from Boo Hoo (ridiculous right?) and include my favourite trend right now, the spiked heel detail. They are gorgeous! Simply a must have. They will look stunning with a maxi dress, a little black number of skinny jeans.
Boo Hoo spike purple heels

After all this virtual shoe shopping, I feel the desire to get some bright coloured shoes in my wardrobe asap. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...