Saturday 13 April 2013

Nail day - cool mint

Spring has arrived! Well, on my nails anyway. It was time for a change of nail colour today and I wanted to go for something Spring like; seeing as the weather has got warmer these last few days. I decided on a cool pastel mint shade. Having had bright pink nails previously, this colour makes a really nice change. I really love it.


Mint coloured nail polish and sparkles
I decided on an all over colour with some silver gems on my ring finger, for that little touch of sparkle. I'm not usually a huge fan of nail art, but this is simple and something that I'm not likely to be bored of after a couple of weeks! 

Mint Candy Apply nail polish

My nails are Shellac gel overlays but if you wanted to replicate this colour, there are lots of lovely mint polish shades available. Mint Candy Apple by Essie, available for £7.99 at Superdrug, is my favourite shade at the moment and was actually the colour that I showed the salon, for a colour match. 

I think it's pretty perfect. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. This colour is so pretty and looks amazing with the diamanté detailing!


    Makeupbylaurenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks Lauren. Couldn't resist the diamanté!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and your interest in my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...